Sunday, January 13, 2019

We're officially old missionaries










Pday, South and Easy Zone Conference, exchanges, dinner as a district, English class students, Bitan Sisters!!


Hello friends and family!! 

This week was AWESOME and everyday had something exciting and fun!! Something crazy I realized this week is we are the oldest sisters in Taiwan right now! (Meaning we have been here the longest! Crazy!)

Monday: Went to the Chang Kai Shek Memorial and it was really cool! Lots of cool history and cool buildings! We went with a fun group and ended our Pday with a fun game of Coup which is a very complicated game that gets competitive when you play with Elders! One of my favorite games now! 

Tuesday: Zone Council with South Zone! We talked a lot about the power of the Book of Mormon and member work! Our mission is focusing a lot of working with members and we discussed and found effective ways to help them start their own missionary efforts! 

Wednesday: We were on exchanges with the lovely Songshan sisters! I had the chance to go with Sister Hayden! She is so positive and so happy all the time! 😊 I had so much fun with her and learned a lot from her! 

Thursday: Zone Council with East Zone! We talked about focus and how work with members! We used the optical illusions to teach about focus and they are is frustrating!! Haha I can never see them no matter how hard a try but it was a fun activity to try! 

Friday: Interviews with President! So great. I always love talking to him. He always resolves all of my concerns and gives me lots of wisdom! 

Saturday: We had a ward potluck! Got to eat some yummy Taiwanese food and talk to the members ! 

Sunday: Second session of two hour church! Can honestly say I'm loving it and so are the members 😊 

That's about it for this week!! Loving my time here in Taiwan! Loving the Book of Mormon and continuing to develop my testimony of it! 

Have an amazing week! 
Sister Meeks 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Email ~ I'm Coming Home

Sister Meeks, Ericka Elliott, Lin Yu Jie Lin Yu Jie's card to Sister Meeks Sister Meeks, Jasmine Player (Compan...