Friday, October 13, 2017

Official Reassignment

Hi Fam! 
   So officially found out today that I am going to be reassigned the Independence Missouri mission...BUT they said just most likely for one transfer. I'm the only one of the 15 Taipei missionaries that is reassigned so I'm pretty bummed about it. Lots of tears shed but the Elders are being super super nice to me! But I know it's the right thing and I will just be that much more excited to leave after :) 
    I depart on Wednesday and my flight leaves around 9:45. So I'll probablly be calling around 8 or 9! 

Love you all! Send all the prayers and thoughts this way! I'll need them!

Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Email ~ I'm Coming Home

Sister Meeks, Ericka Elliott, Lin Yu Jie Lin Yu Jie's card to Sister Meeks Sister Meeks, Jasmine Player (Compan...