Monday, January 7, 2019

A Year in Review 2018













1. Recent convert fireside with some of our missionary friends! 
2. Wedding of Sister Lin!! So crazy! 
3. Exchanges with Sister Porter! 
4. Saying goodbye to the coolest sister in this mission!! 😭😭
5. Our New Years Feast! 
6. Love my mission! 
7. Found a cute little spot to take pictures! 
8. Three generation picture! My trainee, with her trainee! 
9. My cute companion ❤️❤️ 
10. Xie Jiemei after her speaking at the RC fireside! 
11. Eating Tepenyaki! 
12. Cute New Year card a friend made for me! Haha so Extra! 


Hey Everyone!! 

Hope you all had an amazing week! Mine started with my companion and I going to Taibei 101 (the tallest building in Taiwan) on New Year's Eve and looking around there! It was super festive and super fun! We had some American food to celebrate the new year! Very exciting! 

This week we had the chance to go on exchanges with the amazing Bitan Sisters! They are so so so cute and I seriously love them a lot. I went with Sister Porter and we had a super fun time. We are very similar and we had lots to talk about. She is a good example of being positive in hard situations and accomplishing her goals! She has just barely started her mission and is already incredible. Love her! 

We also got to go to the Sealing of Sister Elliott's trainer! She is from Taiwan and was an amazing misisonary here! Her wedding was beautiful and it was fun to be a part of the fun! She was beautiful and we loved it! 

On Sunday night, we went to the Recent Convert Fireside we have every month! It was super super awesome! My Recent Convert Xie Jiemei spoke at this one! It made me so emotional to hear the story from her perspective and hear her powerful testimony. Such an amazing example of faith and strength. She is super funny and was super excited to get it over with so she could eat Costco cookies at the end! So Sweet! 

I was thinking a lot this week about how much God loves us. I have been reading the Book of Mormon with a goal to finish it by the end of my mission and it has been amazing! All I keep reading is that if we keep the commandments, God will bless us. It says this so so so many times! God is so willing to give us blessings. It's really is unimaginable how much he has to give us 😊 God loves us and that's the reason I'm here on a mission. I am here to help more people understand the love God and Christ have for us. Amazing, isn't it? 

Love you all and hope you have an awesome week! 
加油! 
Sister Meeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Email ~ I'm Coming Home

Sister Meeks, Ericka Elliott, Lin Yu Jie Lin Yu Jie's card to Sister Meeks Sister Meeks, Jasmine Player (Compan...