Sunday, January 27, 2019

The one where I went back to Banqiao!!


Ericka Elliott and Elder Tustin Neilson playing games on Pday! 


Ericka Elliott doing Jessica Meeks' makeup late one night.


Jessica Meeks and Ericka Elliott glasses shopping


Jasmine Player and Jessica Meeks meeting with this crazy lady who was just full of conspiracy theories.


Jasmine Player, Jessica Meeks and Sister Wang (Recent convert)


Jasmine Player and Jessica Meeks


Ericka Elliott, Jessica Meeks, and the Chen family in Yonghe


Jessica Meeks , Sister Lin (and Husband) and Sister Ericka Elliott


Jasmine Player, Ericka Elliott, Jessica Meeks, and Lauren Zaitz


Jessica Meeks and Jasmine Player


Jasmine Player, Jessica Meeks, and our grandpa friends! 



Hello Everyone! 

This week brought a lot of change! I was transferred out of Yonghe and had to leave Sister Elliott ! There were a lot of mixed emotions the last few days we were together but I'm grateful for all the time we had 😊 So fun! But now I'm back in Banqiao!! I served here a little over 6 months ago and I am loving it so much. I was surprised when a member picked us up and drove us straight to our house! They have three daughters and it was so fun to see them all again! 

My new companion is Sister Player and she is great! She is from California and is on her third transfer in the mission! We have very very similar personalities and do everything the same! We have so much in common and talk all the time! I have already learned so much from her and I'm excited to see miracles here! 

It has been so amazing coming back to this area! Such a throwback. As I am biking around, I am reminded of so many good times and crazy miracles that happened! I feel like it is a huge blessing to be able to serve here again! I am here to focus on my recent converts and to help build and strengthen the ward. Sunday was one of the happiness days of my mission! I had so many people welcome me back and so many hugs were given. It reminds me how much I love the Taiwanese people and how blessed I am to serve in this beautiful country!

Lastly, I wanted to share my favorite scripture!! It is in 2nd Nephi 22:2! (Very easy to remember because it has a lot of 2's in it! Haha)


Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.
I love this scripture and I share it all the time. It provides me with so much comfort. I know that God loves us and we can always trust in him. No matter what challenges we go through, our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ will always be by our side to protect and watch over us. Isn't that beautiful? ❤️ There really is no greater love! 

Hope you all have an amazing week! 
Sister Meeks

Pictures!
-Playing card games on Pday (thanks for the game mom!)
-Eating dinner with a family from the ward! They are still celebrating Christmas! Haha 
-Eating with Sister Elliott's trainer æž—ć§ćŠč! She got married recently and we got to get to know the husband a little better! 
-Sister Elliott did my hair and makeup ❤️ 
-My new companion Sister Player!!! With the temple in the background! 
-We are dinner with some of our friends for Sister Player's birthday! 
-Us freezing on the coldest day of winter so far! 
-Meeting with my recent convert 王槐ćŠč again!! 
-Eating lunch with the æ°žć’Œ sisters when I picked up my bike! 
-Meeting with a cute lady I met in èŠ±è“ź! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Email ~ I'm Coming Home

Sister Meeks, Ericka Elliott, Lin Yu Jie Lin Yu Jie's card to Sister Meeks Sister Meeks, Jasmine Player (Compan...