Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas










Hello Everyone!!! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all have an incredible day ! My biggest Christmas present for sure will be talking to my family tomorrow! I'm very excited to talk to them and excited to talk to my little bro Jacob who is serving in Korea right now! Christmas really is the best time of the year πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜

That being said we had a lot of Christmas cheer this week! We sang A LOT ! We had Christmas Caroling at the Marriott and our huge Christmas Performance! It was so fun to sing so many Christmas songs and see so many people I loved! At the Christmas performance, I got to see so many friends I have met throughout the mission. A Recent Convert from my first area came all the way up and gave this very thoughtful card signed by all the ward members there. It brought back so many memories of Christmas last year when I was still in training! Crazy! 

This Christmas, I really have felt the love of Christ in so many ways ! Since Taiwan doesn't have a lot of commercial Christmas stuff all around, it has really helped me focus on the Savior and what Christmas is really about. 

In Zone Conference, we were asked to study/think about the many names of Christ and how they have impacted us. During the meeting, people got up to share their favorite name and why. It was such a cool experience to see people choosing all these different names, but all bearing testimony of the same person; Our Savior Jesus Christ. 

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace

2 Nephi 19:6

I invite you to all do the same! Study the names of Christ and pick one that has special meaning to you. Share you thoughts with a family member! I know as we focus on him, we will feel his love and remember his sacrifice. 

❤️ Love you all! ❤️

πŸŽ„MERRY CHRISTMAS,聖θͺ•η―€εΏ«ζ¨‚πŸŽ„

Sister Meeks

I would love to see your Christmas cards or cute family pictures 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Email ~ I'm Coming Home

Sister Meeks, Ericka Elliott, Lin Yu Jie Lin Yu Jie's card to Sister Meeks Sister Meeks, Jasmine Player (Compan...