Monday, December 3, 2018

All I want for Christmas








Hello Everyone!! 

Hope you all had an amazing week! Mine started with some good old 烤肉 (where you go and grill your own meat for two hours) after our Christmas Choir practice! Super fun and got to see lots of good mission friends! 

CHRISTMAS IS COMING SO SOON!! We had lots of Christmas singing this week! We want at a Carefour (kinda like the Taiwan version of Walmart) as a district and invited tons of people to our Christmas performance at the end of the month! It was very fun to share "Light the World" with so many people and talk to them about Christmas. It's so easy to talk about Jesus Christ during Christmas time.

This is my second Christmas in Taiwan and it's crazy to see how much I've changed. I had been in Taiwan for just a few short weeks last Christmas and here I am getting close to the end. It's been an awesome time to reflect on all the miracles I've seen in the last year.  It seems like sometimes went really slow and other times went really fast! I've loved talking to members about Christmas and teaching them some of our fun family Christmas traditions! My companion and I have been listening to Christmas music none stop and totally decked out our apartment in Christmas decorations. Everything around me reminds me of Christmas and even though most Taiwanese people don't know very much about Christmas, I still can feel the Christmas spirit every day in the small things 🎄🎄

On Saturday we had our first official Christmas Performance! We were in an outside theater at a school. It was SUPER cold but also really fun. It was awesome to look into the audience and see how excited they were to hear us sing and play! I had the awesome chance to play a piano/cello duet of "The Holiest Night." Super pretty and it was fun to play with another instrument! I'm excited that we get to perform again in a few weeks 👍👍

I would like to invite you all to check out LIGHT THE WORLD and see what you can do this week! The videos are adorable so that's a bonus! Let me know what you find out 😁😁

Have an amazing week! 
Sister Meeks 
I would love to see your Christmas cards or cute family pictures 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Email ~ I'm Coming Home

Sister Meeks, Ericka Elliott, Lin Yu Jie Lin Yu Jie's card to Sister Meeks Sister Meeks, Jasmine Player (Compan...