Sunday, April 22, 2018

Power Week






1. I got some love from the Sunset Hills 1st Ward in American Fork! Sister Merrill from my home ward was in Taiwan and she took us out to lunch! It was so fun to catch up and here about all the news from home. Love her!



3. My cute companions decorated my wall for my birthday...so so so cute!


8. Cute pictures with my cute companions on the top floor of our chapel!


4. Us soaking wet with our investigator Wang JM on the way to her baptismal interview. She passed!!


6. We went to lunch with my old district after the temple today! Such a incredible experience at the temple followed by some good catch up with friends :)





Hi Friends and Family!

Today was temple day! So incredible and spiritual. But I don't have a lot of time to email so I'll describe my week using pictures!!


Love you all and hope you have an incredible week! 
Sister Meeks


Check out my awesome blog my mom keeps up for me!! 


Address
4/F, #24, Lane 183
JinHua Street
Da-an, Taipei 106
Taiwan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Email ~ I'm Coming Home

Sister Meeks, Ericka Elliott, Lin Yu Jie Lin Yu Jie's card to Sister Meeks Sister Meeks, Jasmine Player (Compan...